- Expert Consultations: Digital microscopy makes it much easier to obtain second opinions or expert consultations for unclear cases via the sharing of images and videos.
- Evidence-based Reporting: More and more labs are moving towards evidence-based reporting, with images of the sample attached along with the patient’s report.
- Online Discussions and Classes: It allows seamless live discussions/seminars with colleagues or students via screen sharing, particularly now that offline classes and conferences are not possible.
- Virtual library: Digital microscopes facilitate capturing images of unique and special cases for creating libraries for educational purposes.
- Health Benefits: Viewing samples on a screen as opposed through binoculars for hours continuously will help avoid cervical spondylitis and unwanted stress on the neck, back, and eyes.
#Telemedicine #DigitalMicroscope #Microscopy #CilikaMicroscopes